This is Dr.Amareshwar Narayan. Welcome to my site. I am a simple man with a simple mind. I believe in optimism and looking forward to things. I believe in simple leaving and high thinking. I admire knowledge and the way it links to life.
A little more…
I arrive in this world: 1st of July, 1957
- Basic learning :Schooling from Happy School at Darya Ganj, Delhi.
- Profeesional studyMBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi in 1979.
- Presently working as Addl. Medical Superintendent at Govt. of Delhi’s 500 beded Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital at Rohini, Delhi.
- Founded the IMA Rohini Branch of the Indian Medical Association. 1992
- Pulse Polio Program of the Govt. of Delhi from its inception in 1994 to 2000
- State head of the successful Cancer Awareness program of Delhi govt. in 1997.
- Secretary of ‘Consortium of Altruistic Intellectuals’, Since 1996
- President of the Delhi Administration Doctors’ Welfare Association (DADWA).
- Ex Vice President of the Delhi State Branch of Indian Medical Association